About the Position
We’re looking for an experienced, client-focused Media Buyer to join the account team on one of our largest media accounts. This individual will have already demonstrated that they can juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and still meet all deadlines. The ideal candidate will be a team-player and have a desire to advance their media career by gaining more responsibility and greater client contact in a smaller, more entrepreneurial agency.
Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing buying software to maximize media budgets
- Aggressively negotiating rates
- Placing broadcast media plans
- Evaluating new media opportunities
- Identifying or creating value-added packages to improve client plans
- Approving invoices and reconciling discrepancies
- Participating in on-going communication with clients
- Tracking results
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in buying television or radio. Candidates should be proficient with MS Office including Word, and Excel. Familiarity with buying software such as SmartPlus, TvScan/TapScan, or Strata, is a strong plus.
Marketing Performance Group offers excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, major medical, 401-K and a profit sharing plan. Interested candidates should e-mail both a resume and salary history to: email@example.com