Direct Response Media Buyer
About the Position
You will research, plan and place television, radio and print advertising buys for client projects. The Media Buyer maintains the media schedules and DR budgets for all clients. The Buyer will establish and maintain good relationships with all media reps. Plans & execute media buys efficiently & cost effectively, optimizes campaigns, evaluates & analyzes buys against client targets & goals.
*Minimum 3 years experience in planning & executing media buys and must have Direct Response experience.
- Gathers market research and maps market demographics, interprets data for profiling
- Assists Account Manager in analyzing and recommending various media options
- Negotiates with media vendors to optimize rotation, scheduling, placement and pricing to reach client goals
- Executes media schedules including issuing insertion orders for every buy placed, as well as providing stations with tapes and traffic instructions
- Maintain the media resource database, media files, and media billing from initial stage through reconciliation
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in advertising/communications. Ideal candidate must be proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and have strong analytic and organization skills.
Marketing Performance Group offers excellent company benefits, including competitive salary, major medical, 401-K and a profit sharing plan. Interested candidates should e-mail both a resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org